*Light Bulb!* I have an idea!!

Thursday, March 18th, 2010 @ 12:43am

Okay, so...I've been bored out of my mind today...I cleaned the store yesterday, the baby has been relatively good, and even though there has been people in, it really hasn't been anyone interesting. They come in, browse, and then leave. Whatever...

ANYHOO! So, I was surfing the net looking for something to do (I have my sewing machine with me, I figured her and I would get into some trouble, lol!) and I found a bunch of *super* cute stuff...dresses I'm going to make the girls, some shoes for Savanna, stuffies for the kids for special occasions, etc. Then, as I looked around my store I had an idea, and it hit me like a tonne of bricks...why don't I make things out of recycled clothing?! "...stupid Ashley, why did you not think of this before?" was the next thought that jumped into my head. I've been calling my mom TRYING to share this super awesome idea with her, I can't find her (she is probably working and I don't want to bother her) I tried calling Steven, but he isn't answering (probably on a call...besides, he is bitchy today anyways, he would just trample on my good mood and high spirits) I want to call Sherri, but I'm pretty sure she is "volun-told-ing" at the arena. Poor woman. I'm going to try my bestie (Ashley#2) next...she'd better answer!! XD

I NEED TO SHARE THIS IDEA WITH SOMEONE!!!!

I'm bursting at the seams (tee hee! Look, I made a funny!) with ideas!! And I think this might really work...I'm super excited too! My only worry about sewing is the cost that comes along with purchasing the fabric. Normally, I go to Walmart, or Fabricland when they are having a sale, but nine times out of ten, it costs me an arm and a leg, plus my first born, and my left shoe when I want to make something. But now, I have a store, an ENTIRE store, full of used clothing (fabric...c'mon...stay with me) at my disposal!! *EEEEK!!*

**Edited@12:25pm: I did end up having someone interesting come in today...SHERRI!!! :D Thank you for brightening my day! xo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment